Tuesday, April 14, 2015

#TIPSTUESDAY - Keep Calm and Mind The Gap

Are you having trouble with application?!?! Have you had issues with lifting, bubbling, fraying ends, or just a frustrating experience??  Have you had trouble with getting your Jamberry Nails to stay on at all?? Or had brittle nails AFTER you took off your jams??

I love to help with any issues folks are having so I am starting a new #TipsTuesday in which I will share tips on application and removal to make your experience with Jamberry the best it can be.

Oh and some fun tips too!!

So.....for our first #TipTuesday LIFTING & BUBBLING!!


As always I  encourage folks to reach out to their consultant for application issues.  If you  still need help or you need a personal Consultant, I would be happy to help.   You can connect with me right on Facebook "Becki Pastor" or on my webpage!!  http://beckipastor.jamberrynails.net/profile/

So just like the London Underground:



 


It's honestly ok to see a little nail sliver around your jams....it's not visible to anyone else!!! So go forth and Jam and #MindTheGap

And have a Jamazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment