Friday, May 8, 2015

Be The Good You Want To See

As many of you may know, there was a devastating earthquake on April 25, 2015 also known as the Gorkha earthquake, in which over 7750 people lost their lives.   Many villages have been decimated.


Jamberry Nails has created a beautiful wrap to honor the beauty of Nepal and will donate all proceeds from these wraps to UNICEF.  As a consultant I too will be donating my commissions for all sales of this wrap.




I am honored to be working with a company dedicated to stepping in when there is a crisis.  These wraps will be available until 9am MST May 9, 2015.





You may order them directly from my website by clicking here:

Nepal Relief Wrap


I will be donating all of my commissions from the sales of these wraps and ALL Buy3Get1 combinations through the month of May to UNICEF.

If you don't have a personal Jamberry Consultant, feel free to contact me.  You can connect with me right on my Jamberry site!!




Have a Jamazing Day and as always #mindthegap 





No comments:

Post a Comment